Friday 10 April 2015

A first time Emcee



A very late post.

Just want to share my experience as a first time emcee at Rudaini Beaute Launch in November last year. This is my first time as an emcee, never in my life time and out of nowhere Rita Rudaini asked me to be the emcee for her event at the Royale Chulan KL.

Like seriously?? Beraninya dia take a risk for choosing me as the emcee. Yes, I am her cousin but the emcee is one of the most important role at the event, especially like this event with all the VVIPs and reporters. Mula-mula saya menolak, tapi setelah dipujuk dipaksa saya terima tawaran tersebut dan anggap ianya satu peluang dan cabaran buat saya. Konsep kugagahi jua namanya J.

A week before the event, I did some research on the internet about emcee-ing. Well, I’m very sure Mr Google can help me. Just type “a first time emcee tips”, “sample emcee script” bla bla whatever you want on the web search engine – which only partly helpful.
So I prepared the script as simple as possible and straight to the point (no joke in the between as I am not good at joke) kang punch line tak sampai…*krik krik*.  

2 or 3 days before the event, saya dah cuak and panic, memang saya rasa kerja gila ni..mau pengsan tiba-tiba kat stage tu nanti. I called my sister and asked her whether she can help me or find someone else who is more capable than me to be an emcee. There were good and bad news, she said her husband (well my BIL) can replace me BUT he was not feeling well and if he still not recover on the event day I have no choice but to do the job by myself. Hari2 saya doakan abang ipar saya cepat sembuh, rasanya saya lagi byk berdoa utk abg ipar saya cepat sembuh, compare to his wife.

Well, to cut it short, memang nasib saya tak baik and baik pada hari tersebut. Tak baik sebab my BIL masih belum sihat on that date dan saya terpaksa juga menjadi emcee dan baiknya sebab saya tak pengsan masa jadi emcee untuk perasmian Rudaini Beaute pada hari tersebut. Alhamdulillah, the event went smooth and honestly, I am proud of myself (I’m not comparing myself with other emcees). Kira pencapaian diri sendiri.

Here some pictures of the event and a testimonial too :) 





 with my eldest sister and Rita Rudaini



 Pengasas Rudaini Beaute, Rita Rudaini bersama Datrin Seri Nor Aswana Omar (Isteri kepada YAB Dato' Seri Azlan B Man)



The products - Rudaini Beaute Skin care, Angel Mask and LuvMyCoffee


  



 Emcee Testimonial :)


Saya juga agent Rudaini Beaute, so contact me if you interested to get the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment